Wednesday, April 15, 2009

♥ i dont mind to be guinea pig

SEE! the long long bill. :D



went to Lintas supermarket that moved to Luyang with daddy and mummy last night. cause i feel that my home was lack of food or maybe should say 'snackie' that i wish to have. Really bought so so so many! i just take whatever that i want. ^0^



DEAR SABLE smiley face cookie! this is what attract me so much.. the cute smiling face with sweet name.
once it went in my sight, i knew that it's going home with me tonight. ;P



mini apple selling there,. MINI, haha.



-

Camii & Calvin,,


sorry dc-ed last night then i off9 sudah. Dint mean to leave without bye OK? haha. :P

& look at this!
from http://camillamoi.blogspot.com/












;click to enlarge;

i was chatting with camii last night, yea. Then i nudge her! as i promised her i'll find her once i on9. you see? i dint break my promise what. :P

but she was like afk, then she told me she's having her dinner just now.
after that she asked me why dint i drop her a comment in her blog. she DID mention bout me in her blog and asked me to check it out! ok....
....
...
.....

as the time i'm connecting to her blog, i was thinking hmmm, what did she wrote?
isnt said that she missed me so much and why i;m still not on9 or maybe bla bla bla...

but then what i saw is!

*P/S: Oh and this Elisa bloody selfish oh. She got this new blog and everybody knows cept' me. ;(*

AND what she wrote for nicole is:

*P/P/S: I miss Nicole. She hasn't been online for weeks. D;*

HEY! why not me?
you told me i juga not on9 for whole week loh! yer. not fair juga!!
and and and im NOT bloody fishy selfish OK! just you dint saw my pm that i wrote when i on9 and you're OFF9!

sad.................



haha

-

hmm always feel like want to sleep lately..
like.... guinea pig?

No comments:

Post a Comment