Saturday, May 16, 2009

♥ hey im fifteen

Photobucket

f i f t e e n!

yes! im a fifteen years old girl now. hahaha.

thanks for every wishing, greeting, caring, loving and all the present!
it was awesome, really :) i love it.

have not be updating my blog for a long period since my house's internet connection was, urgh! having a dont know what problem.

nothing special happen. i go to school everyday but not sunday. i study i play i laugh i eat i sleep, and ? nothing else i guess. hmm my life is just that boring, right? haha. however, they(my sweet friends)'re here to coloured my life and bring me happiness.

Oh, exam is just right at the corner. It's,,, next saturday! :(
how could it be? time was flying like the rocket yea. it was just like the last exam had just ended and yet now exam again. too baddd.
i started to do revision, but still, i worry that if i can finished everything at time.. There's so many to study man. i need to study hard! or else, im dead :S

ok now, just telling you guys: IM FINE so dont worry ;)

hope that everyone catching up for the coming exam! bye♥

No comments:

Post a Comment