Thursday, July 9, 2009

♥ i know you're missing me




Missing me right?
hahahaha.



It's really a very long time i've not been here. Are you looking for me, my dears? Are you checking up on me, my hater? :) IM HERE NOW!

Come'on now let me briefly narrate my pretty awesome life...



20 Jun, hang-out with feli them to celebrate feli birthday. Dinner at Fratini, Warisan. Gossipsssss* Hahaha. We talked and shared a lot. It's fun.

23 Jun, Mummy went HK & China for week.

25 Jun, Micheal Jackson, the King of Pop. He left, and it'll be forever. But he'll always remain in our heart.

27 Jun, PTS day. Mum & Dad both are not here, so dint go to take my transcript. Anyway, i'd know my result and it's so worst. Rolling down from the hill.

4 July, Sttss Teacher Day celebration. Not really that special not really that splendid but still having fun with friends.

6 July, raining PE.

7 July, our seat rearranged. Currently sitting with Grass cube & King. 1st row! mygodness. The noisiest area hahaha. We can talk and laugh or even sleep while teacher's teaching. & we're always late, so when teacher came in the 1st row was empty! Haha. How dare we are. We ROCK ;)
Oh. Its Lovi's birthday too 0707.

9 July, Science test today. I've study hard and serious for it.(not that hard actually haha) Hope that i'll pass, i mean more than that Please :/


Haha. It's not 'thats all' but just partly. I know it's not really that awesome my life was it's so boring, that's just what you think kay (maybe).



BUT still i have to scream out that MY LIFE IS AWESOME!
cause of everything i have and i have everything :)




No comments:

Post a Comment